Box Font Fix for MIUI

Box Font Fix

Hey guys.
I am back with yet another guide by which you will fix these kinds of bugs on any android version in MIUI or other roms.

Introduction:
This issue is so common in almost all ROMS that it has been faced by many of us. Due to this we are unable to read the text. I have also faced this bug in some of my ROMS. After the requests of my ROM users to fix it, I started working on it. After trying various methods I was not able to fix it. I took suggestions from many. Some told that it will not work in marshmallow and nougat. From there only I started searching for fix. After many tries I was able to figure out the cause of issue. Now, I have found the cause so, I have the fix also. I tested this fix on different android versions and different devices. I was surprised to see that it was working as expected. So, I am here to share the guide to you about the fix.

Screenshots of the bug




Screenshot after applying the fix

NOTE: It will fix 95% of the issue. Some 5% issue remains [its because lower android doesn't support all the fonts] but, its not a big deal. 

Requirements: Unlocked Bootloader, TWRP or Any custom recovery for your device, My fix file, some of my guide and luck.


Instructions

  1. Download the fix attached below.
  2. Reboot to TWRP or custom recovery.
  3. Find the fix file and tap on it.
  4. Swipe to flash it.
  5. After flashing completes, wipe caches.
  6. Reboot to System.
  7. And now you can see that the issue is 95% fixed.
  8. Make sure to comment here and give your review after trying it.

Download


Do Comment ,Subscribe And Share my blog. If you have any questions about anything do comment below i will try to answer that as soon as possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment